Accommodation Services with NDIS
Our Accommodation Services SIL (Supported Independent Living) provider fluent in Auslan can support you with your independent living skills in SDA (Specialised Disability Accommodation) via your NDIS plan.
What are Accommodation Services?
Expression Australia provide a 24/7 residential accommodation service to Deaf adults with additional disabilities.
We support you or your loved one with independent living skills and support you make informed choices within a supported home environment to enable you live your life the way you want and need.
How Accommodation Services can help you
We will support you or your loved one with:
- a safe accessible place for you to live
- staff who are fluent in Auslan
- increased independent living skills
- support to achieve your personal and NDIS goals
- support with your health and wellbeing and to attend appointments
- transport to your work or day placements
- improve your access to your community
How to get this service
To get this service, you must have Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding included in your NDIS plan.
If you have a NDIS-funded Support Coordinator they can help you access this service.
Click the button below to get this service. When you click the button you will have 2 options:
- Option 1: you can submit a video enquiry in Auslan
- Option 2: you can fill in a form in English