WorkingOUT is a free employment service delivered by Expression Employment for LGBTIQA+ people who are facing barriers to finding a job.
What is WorkingOUT?
- WorkingOUT is a free service that supports LGBTIQA+ people with a disability, mental health condition or chronic illness to find and keep a job
- WorkingOUT is delivered by Expression Employment which is a Disability Employment Service (DES) provider
- WorkingOUT is the only DES program of its kind in Australia
- We have offices in Melbourne CBD and Preston
How WorkingOUT can help you?
We can help you with:
- Career counselling and professional resume preparation
- Interview technique training
- Promoting your skills to employers
- Referrals to LGBTIQA+ friendly employers
- Access to other support services. For example: counselling and housing services
- Ongoing support in the workplace
- LGBTIQA+ or Trans and Gender Diverse Awareness Training in the workplace
- Workplace modifications and adaptive equipment