LGBTIQA+ Awareness and Inclusion Training
What does LGBTQIA+ Awareness and Inclusion training look like?
- Focuses on the diversity of sexual orientation, gender and bodies, in the context of culture and the workplace
- It can be held at your workplace or ours
- Facilitated by a community member
- Uses group exercises, facilitation and storytelling
- It can be delivered with or without media equipment
- Flexible design that allows small or large groups
- Suitable for a range of access needs
- Time commitment can be tailored to your organisation - between 2 hours and half a day
- Delivered online or face to face
How can this training help you?
This training will help your workplace:
- Develop and deliver a more person centred service
- Teach attendees about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer and Asexual communities, and how they relate to each other
- Help attendees understand how to respect LGBTIQA+ people’s human rights
- Strengthen your organisation as a leader in your industry and increase staff retention
- Adapt inclusive language practices
- Learn how to be an ally
- Review your workplace practices to make it safer for everyone
- Review your forms and policies to provide better representation and support
- $770 including GST for small groups up to 25 people
- Alternate pricing options for large groups and there are discounts available for non-profits organisations
How to get this training?
For more information or to book this training, contact us via the details listed below.