Fundraise for us
There are thousands of Australians who face barriers to participating fully in life.
For some, this is due to language use; for some, their hearing; and for others, their identity, for example.
We don’t think that this is fair – and we need your help to ensure that these barriers can be challenged and overcome!
How can you support our work?
Donate to our work
You can choose to make a simple one-off donation to our work.
Become a friend of Expression Australia
Donate to our work regularly by setting up a regular donation.
Donations are tax deductible and can be made online, by cheque or by phone.
Fundraise for us through an organised event
There are many ways to fundraise for us. There are walks, runs, cycle and other organised activities that you can fundraise through by choosing Expression Australia as the beneficiary of the funds you raise.
Buy your Entertainment Membership
Buy your annual Entertainment membership with this link, and you’ll automatically raise funds for our work! https://www.entertainment.com.au/orderbooks/190d039
Set up your own event
Support us by setting up your own event, through Everyday Hero: https://nfp.everydayhero.com/au/expression-australia
Your kindness today will make a difference
Your support can help to:
- help people to choose the life they want to lead and move past the barriers that they may find
- find meaningful employment
- have help with daily living and individual supports
- live independently
- get in-home supports and technology, including assistive devices, smoke alarms etc
- get Auslan interpreting in emergencies (medical, emergency, legal, funerals)
- get information in their first language, Auslan, and in ways they can access the information
- help parents to communicate better with their children’s schools
- help children access information in Auslan
Much of our work goes unnoticed, but every day our work helps us to ensure that our clients and community are able to reach their goals and live beyond the barriers.
With your help, you can be a part of this too.
We would love to hear your ideas to support this work.
We can help you by providing fundraising ideas, advice, support or even collection tins to help make fundraising a success.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org