Accounts Officer (Finance)
Expression Australia connects people who are Deaf and hard of hearing to the life they want to lead - through ensuring better access, inclusion and equal opportunity.
Expression Australia is recruiting for an Accounts Officer to assist with our Finance team.
The Accounts officer is responsible for the administration of Expression Australia’s accounts payable and receivable, debt collection, petty cash, and bank reconciliations working in conjunction with the other finance staff.
This is a part time (3 days per week), 12 month contract based at East Melbourne.
- Accounts Payable including: prepare invoices, follow up payments, maintain database, assist debtors with queries
- Accounts Receivable including: generate invoices, reconcile invoices
- General finance including bank reconciliation
- Assist the Finance team with other related Finance activities
- Previous experience in accounts payable/receivable or relevant finance role
- Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working with finance software - Sage Intacct is desirable
- Auslan skills, or desire to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast based environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
For more detailed information about this position, please see the Position Description..
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] – Accounts Officer
Applications can be submitted in Auslan or English
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.
Applications Close: 12pm Friday 25 June 2021.