People and Culture Administrator
Expression Australia is recruiting for a People & Culture Administrator, or HR Administrator to join Expression Australia’s People and Culture team!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills as the People and Culture team reshapes for the future. Whether you have worked in HR or administration previously, or are a graduate looking to develop your skills in the workplace.
As a diverse and inclusive workplace, we are also a large employer of people who are Deaf & Hard of Hearing. We have an aim to increase this representation into our new future and therefore, so we strongly encourage these applications.
As a HR Administrator you will receive training and support to build your skills and knowledge in the HR space and shape the strengthening of our partnership with other departments across the organisation.
This is a full time position.
- Providing operational and administrative support through the employee cycle with a focus on recruitment, on boarding, staff movements, record keeping, compliance and other exciting People and Culture projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ of demonstrated experience in an Administration role or HR related role
- (Desirable but not mandatory) Qualification or Certificate in Human Resource or a related field (can be completed or in progress)
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Approachable team-player, you will have a passion for people
- Extremely organised, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality will be critical to your success in the role.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills
- Auslan skills (or a desire to learn)
For more detailed information about this position, please see the Position Description.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: firstname.lastname@example.org - using the subject line: [Your name] – People and Culture Administrator
Applications can be submitted in Auslan or English
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.
Applications Close: 12pm Friday 25 June 2021.